New Raptor Arrived...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the same- When I ordered asked the dealer to not touch it in anyway other than store it inside when it arrives.
I then spent 3 hours inspecting the truck before signing the final papers.
It was extremely satisfying and had many service techs say they would do exactly the same thing.
I unwrapped the interior when I got home.

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck but that garage is awful!
It’s actually a normal size garage, in fact, deeper than most, but I have built in cabinets on all 3 sides and because of my Stand by Generator, the transfer switch is mounted to the back wall and Protrudes 6”, which I need another 4” to fit the Raptor. Besides, my wife parks her car in that spot, so the plan all along was to keep the Raptor as an outside Vehicle.

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great! My Leadfoot 802a with blue interior and only other options being bed liner and tailgate step should be here in few weeks.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great! My Leadfoot 802a with blue interior and only other options being bed liner and tailgate step should be here in few weeks.
You’re going to love it. These Recaro seats are amazingly comfortable. I might suggest applying a good coat of Ultima Interior Guard Plus to all interior materials, especially with the blue fabric seats.

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re going to love it. These Recaro seats are amazingly comfortable. I might suggest applying a good coat of Ultima Interior Guard Plus to all interior materials, especially with the blue fabric seats.
Great idea, going to order some right now.

BillVickers

Reaction score
There isn’t too many of us that like to received/unwrap our new Vehicles. Here’s my GT3 RS, before and after pictures.

Here are the pictures of my interior you requested and not sure if the 3M window tint percentages. It’s the same I’ve been doing on all my cars. I use the same company and they know what I like. Besides, here in CA you can only use what’s street legal.

I did the same thing on my 911 CUP, but it had a big box too.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm unless your just lazy, like to pay someone to do everything type. Who wouldn’t like unwrapping there own brand new vehicle and have less worry about someone who doesn’t care damaging it.

Based on your exterior treatments you have planned, that truck should do just fine living on the driveway.

Enjoy!!!