New R owner. Looking for a set of 20" VR 601's.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

docD

Reaction score
They're rad, man. You'll be happy with them. Two different fitments depending on how aggressive you want to go. On the Raptor R, we worked with Vossen to have one of the first sets of their new HFX-1 design and it's a 20x10 -18. Super aggressive, but I dig the look for our street set of wheels. If you don't want as aggressive, the 20x9.5 +15 is great and a no rub option.

Yes sir, which version are you wanting?

We have the R specific 1.1" lift springs here, front only:Eibach 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R Pro Lift Kit Front Springs 1.1 Inch Front Lift E30-35-060-04-20

We also just had another customer who pre-ordered the new Raptor R front and rear kit get his set shipped out. It's 2.5" front and 1.5" rear just for the R. His set shipped, but new orders are saying a 3/29 ETA. Let me know which ones you'd like to go with and we can get you dialed in.
What’s the price on the 2.5 front and 1.5 rear ?

I’ll also take pricing on the 1.1” lift springs too. Are there any alternatives to eibach?

Attachments

• 71EA29C5-5E35-4DC6-98B8-4D755AB5EF00.jpeg
    71EA29C5-5E35-4DC6-98B8-4D755AB5EF00.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 13

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What’s the price on the 2.5 front and 1.5 rear ?

I’ll also take pricing on the 1.1” lift springs too. Are there any alternatives to eibach?
Retail is $798 for front and rear and $399 for the fronts only. I can't give pricing below that on a public forum, but if you'd like to grab a set shoot me a message and we can get it done.

Only alternative would be Geiser, but they're more expensive and are specific to the EcoBoost trucks, not the R. Rear springs it doesn't matter, but the fronts have different rates based on the motor weight.

OP
OP
D

docD

Reaction score
Retail is $798 for front and rear and $399 for the fronts only. I can't give pricing below that on a public forum, but if you'd like to grab a set shoot me a message and we can get it done.

Only alternative would be Geiser, but they're more expensive and are specific to the EcoBoost trucks, not the R. Rear springs it doesn't matter, but the fronts have different rates based on the motor weight.
I want the best that I can get. R specific. Message me and let’s get these ordered. Thank you

OP
OP
D

docD

Reaction score

@Nick@Apollo-Optics I’m ready to order the r specific 1.1” front springs.