New Pennsyltuckian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's happening everyone?

Just stopped in to say hi and introduce myself. I've been lurking on here for a quite a while and have always found this site to be a great source of information.

I will be getting myself a 2012 SCrew sometime in January or February and since I'm now going to officially join the ranks of you Raptor owners I thought I'd join up, become a member and start contributing.

Look forward to getting to know everyone and most especially to getting my truck!

OP
OP
Big Green Machine

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome big green, ordered my blue scab 2 weeks ago and waiting. Where are you at in PA I'm in Nazareth

Nice man, I'm envious. I'm in Carlisle, not too far from you, a couple hours at most.

I've only seen one Raptor in this area so I wonder if he's on this site. We'll see if he / she pops up.

OP
OP
Big Green Machine

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!

That's great to see - Two posts and he is ALREADY a "SUPPORTING" MEMBER!!!

Thank you! I only have two posts but I've been a shadow member for a long while now.. lol

Love this place, had to give back something for the entertainment value if not the information.