NEW Part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE

OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The drive to the shop. Passenger side with it on.

e5u5e8em.jpgqe3avuhu.jpg3y8e9ybe.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Driver side with it off

e2eqa2aj.jpguqezaner.jpg

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
This is looking really good! See what some good ole constructive criticism does? Keep us updated on the front bumper progress too!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE

OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Raptor AL. The bumper is going to get a make over very soon. I will be rolling out a basic chase rack.

As for the running board extension I have a bolt on version no drilling required. Photos of it tomorrow!

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love how they look and work now, I just wasn't all in on drilling the running board, are the new ones going to be the same except the no drilling part?

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well shoot I've been holding off on installing some front mud flaps to see what develops here. You 'bout had me with the bolt on one though I wasn't excited about drilling holes, now I'm holding off to see this no-drill version. Sounds perfect. I hate the look of mud flaps and if I can take these off during the summer pretty easily then that's win/win.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will close them a little I made the gap because if they happen to skid across a hump or hit a rock climbing. The whole running board flexes. I do have something in the works to fix the issue.

Just curious if the new new design has fixed the issue when the running boards flex?

Very cool product by the way. Liking the no drilling option.

Also what color/option most closely matches the factory running boards?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Easy solution to color match would be just have Line-x do your running boards and the extension together when you get it. If i pick these up I'll be doing that.