New owner here in South Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i'll tell ya what...i've got a guy...his username on here is nosbusa. i can send him over to grab those downed power lines for you to see if they are live still. it would be my pleasure.

:troll3:

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and stay safe. Wait till you put your foot down on that gas pedal, I am getting chills thinking about it.

OP
OP
B

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and stay safe. Wait till you put your foot down on that gas pedal, I am getting chills thinking about it.

Oh, I did during the test drive. I scared the crap out of my wife and she even knew it was coming. I was sold before I even set foot in the truck but I became hooked once I mashed that pedal. Friday cannot come soon enough. I will have lots of pictures up as soon as I can.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, I did during the test drive. I scared the crap out of my wife and she even knew it was coming. I was sold before I even set foot in the truck but I became hooked once I mashed that pedal. Friday cannot come soon enough. I will have lots of pictures up as soon as I can.

Its the only truck that I have drove thats fun to drive, I like going places now. Post ASAP