*New* ORACLE Off Road LED Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have hooked up with a local distributor that's going to help expand my product line a lot! I'm still working on my website so hopefully thats up and running soon with a lot more products!

Right now though, I'd like to introduce these ORACLE LED Light Bars. I'm only show casing 4 of what I think are the more popular lengths of Light Bars right here but I am able to sell any ORACLE product.

Here is a video with a few still shots they made of each of the Off-Road lights. (It says its 3:55 long but its only 3:00, also don't pay attention to the part numbers in the video)

ORACLE OFF-ROAD Line of Products - YouTube

A few of their Light Bars,

Not pictured are the 8", 32" and Spot and Flood lights.

PRICE for the 13.5" $329+shipping

lightbar4.jpg

13.5" 72W LED Light Bar Product Features:
ORACLE 72W Off-Road High Powered LED Lights deliver an outstanding light output. The ORACLE OFF-ROAD series are ideal for rough terrain and extreme environments. Solid State Technology ensures that no pieces break so you're not left out in the dark. The ultra slim design makes it possible to place these lights anywhere you need lighting for greater safety and visibility. LED Technology consumes very little power, giving you more power for the addition of more lights.These lights are Waterproof and Impact resistant.

Product Specifications:
Technology: 24x 3-Watt High Intensity LEDs
Weight: 3 Lbs 4.6 oz
Dimensions: 13.5" x 4.5" x 3.5"
Operating Voltage: 12-24 Volts DC
Power Draw: 9.5A @ 12V / 5A @ 24V
Light Brightness Output: 4,500 Lumen
Lifetime Expectancy: 30,000 Hours
Body: Die-cast Aluminum Housing & Aluminum Brackets
Warranty: 2 Years

PRICE on the 22" $574+shipping

Lightbar.jpg

ORACLE Off-Road 22” 120W LED Light Bar Product Features:
ORACLE 120W Off-Road High Powered LED Lights deliver an outstanding light output. The ORACLE OFF-ROAD series are ideal for rough terrain and extreme environments. Solid State Technology ensures that no pieces break so you're not left out in the dark. The ultra slim design makes it possible to place these lights anywhere you need lighting for greater safety and visibility. LED Technology consumes very little power, giving you more power for the addition of more lights. These lights are Waterproof and Impact resistant.

Product Specs:
Technology: 40x-3W High Intensity LEDs
Output Brightness: 7,500 Lumen
Weight: 5 Lbs 7 oz
Dimensions: 22" x 3.25" x 3.5"
Operating Voltage: 12 - 24 DC Volts
Current Draw: 9A @ 12V / 4A @ 24V
Waterproof Rating: IP67
Body: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Housing, with Polycarbonate Lenses
Lifespan: ~30,000 Hours
Warranty: 2 year ORACLE Off-Road Warranty

Price on the 42" $1,049+shipping

lightbar2.jpg

ORACLE Off-Road 42” 240W LED Light Bar Featured Products:
ORACLE 240W Off-Road High Powered LED Lights deliver an outstanding light output. The ORACLE OFF-ROAD series are ideal for rough terrain and extreme environments. Solid State Technology ensures that no pieces break so you're not left out in the dark. The ultra slim design makes it possible to place these lights anywhere you need lighting for greater safety and visibility. LED Technology consumes very little power, giving you more power for the addition of more lights. These lights are Waterproof and Impact resistant.

Product Specs:
Technology: 80x 3W High Intensity LEDs
Weight: 13 Lbs
Dimensions: 42" x 3.25" x 3.5"
Operating Voltage: 12V - 24V DC
Current Draw: 16A @ 12V / 9A @ 24V
Light Output Brightness: 15,000 Lumen
Body: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Housing
Lifespan Expectancy: 30,000 Hours
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty

Price for the 52" $1349+Shipping

lightbar3.jpg

ORACLE Off-Road 52” 300W LED Light Bar Product Features:
ORACLE 300W Off-Road High Powered LED Lights deliver an outstanding light output. The ORACLE OFF-ROAD series are ideal for rough terrain and extreme environments. Solid State Technology ensures that no pieces break so you're not left out in the dark. The ultra slim design makes it possible to place these lights anywhere you need lighting for greater safety and visibility. LED Technology consumes very little power, giving you more power for the addition of more lights. These lights are Waterproof and Impact resistant.

Product Specs:
Technology: 3W High Intensity LEDs
Weight: 17 Lbs
Dimensions: 52" x 3.25" x 3.5"
Operating Voltage: 12 - 24 DC Volts
Body: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Housing, with Polycarbonate Lenses
Lifespan:~30,000 Hours
Warranty: 2 year ORACLE Off-Road Warranty

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No problemo...I get a discount now right?....right? :ROFLJest:

Just kidding AMB!

Lol hey man, right now I'm just trying to get my name out there. If you really want something PM me and we can talk about it, haha