New Nav Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you check for software to see if it's updated already? I picked mine up last week

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you check for software to see if it's updated already? I picked mine up last week

SCABS are faster!!

Your NAV software is listed on the "info" screen. the latest version is 5.1x.
Your Sync software can be checked using SYNC | Say the Word | Ford.com. I would bet you have the latest of Sync.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

SCABS are faster!!

What TheJoker said. Once you find out, let us know. If Ford hasn't started updating them from factory yet, then they're definitely ripping us off.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may update it after the DFW/State eff ups get thru playing with the roads here. I swear every road east and west thru here is screwed up right now and it won't solve a damn thing when it's completed. Never has!
I noticed the map goes off roading sometimes when I'm on one of there "new and improved so-called congestion free fixes". Can't wait to retire to the ranch and let the rat race figiure this mess out.

_Rudy_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damnit... I wish I'd looked into this before buying mine used... would have been a good negotiation point :Frustrated:

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased mine 3 weeks ago, built in May 12' and is using the 4.1x maps!!!!! B.S! Seems funny that a 2 month old truck is using outdated info. Time to visit the reaper.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased mine 3 weeks ago, built in May 12' and is using the 4.1x maps!!!!! B.S! Seems funny that a 2 month old truck is using outdated info. Time to visit the reaper.

I have the same issue, I purchased my Raptor 13 days ago, I have 4.1X for my maps. Strangely, when I go to the navigation site, select F-150 and 2012, it tells me I have the latest maps, but if I select 2011, it shows me v5.1X?

Has anyone figured out how to get this update for free from the stealership?