New Member near Pittsburgh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Home is Arizona, military brought me to Pittsburgh. My 2019 build should be done in mid-August and I'll have pics to post once it's ready. This is my first Raptor and first truck in general. What add-ons (dash cam, phone holder, etc.) are must haves? Thanks for the replies.

usurper

Reaction score
Hey yinzers, I'm in the south hills if anyone wants to get together. I'd like to hit some local trails and other spots if anyone wants to do a run sometime.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in CT now but I grew up in Murrysville / Export. I go to my home town atleast twice a Yr. Anyways save ur cash. Raptors all come with more stuff than you will ever use and have more than enough Power to get in trouble with. I put my money in Maintenance. The Shocks need it atleast every 50,000 miles pending on how much off roading you do. If u do alot of off road then u need to maintain suspension more often

Cribz

Reaction score
I live in CT now but I grew up in Murrysville / Export. I go to my home town atleast twice a Yr. Anyways save ur cash. Raptors all come with more stuff than you will ever use and have more than enough Power to get in trouble with. I put my money in Maintenance. The Shocks need it atleast every 50,000 miles pending on how much off roading you do. If u do alot of off road then u need to maintain suspension more often

@Nesc204 Too funny. I grew up in the Murrysville/Export area as well. Left there many years ago and currently live just outside Charlotte, NC.