New member in Omaha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptor 13

Reaction score
Hey all, new to here, 2013 white screw on order...

i wanted to add the beadlock rims but the dealer i am going through does not know how to order them and they think the beadlocks are sold aftermarket only. anyone have an order code, price to upgrade to beadlocks or any help on doing the dealers job for them to get this changed on my order?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all, new to here, 2013 white screw on order...

i wanted to add the beadlock rims but the dealer i am going through does not know how to order them and they think the beadlocks are sold aftermarket only. anyone have an order code, price to upgrade to beadlocks or any help on doing the dealers job for them to get this changed on my order?

Afternoon...

I saw in a previous thread, where the Beadlocks is a $2K TOTAL option plus the rings @ $225 each from the factory....

Fordfan, a dealer from Kaine PA, says the beadlocks purchased after the fact from the Ford Parts are $2K EACH...

Plus it has been explained by those, Treypal, that you do NOT need the beadlocks...

So check around...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, it's nice to have some more Omaha representation on here!!

One thing to keep in mind about the beadlocks is they are just for sho. You still need to buy the rings from Ford racing. There are some thread on here that also talk about delaying the orders. Not to sure since I never read those threads.

Got any mods you looking at adding to the the mighty ******?

Joe