New Member in Albuquerque

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
What stage? How are you liking the tune?
Stage 1 with TCM. Absolutely loving it! Super responsive and smooth power throughout the rev range, and the smooth shifting is probably the best part. Maintaining traction in 2WD mode is a challenge. If I want to get on it from a standing start, I shift to 4A. Sport mode is ridiculous!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stage 1 with TCM. Absolutely loving it! Super responsive and smooth power throughout the rev range, and the smooth shifting is probably the best part. Maintaining traction in 2WD mode is a challenge. If I want to get on it from a standing start, I shift to 4A. Sport mode is ridiculous!
Sounds like you got a handle on launching. It’s tough to hookup a stock truck in 2WD. Sport offers great launches out of the hole. Almost stupid how they just get up and go. Soon you’ll think about stage 2 lol.

OP
OP
N

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
Sounds like you got a handle on launching. It’s tough to hookup a stock truck in 2WD. Sport offers great launches out of the hole. Almost stupid how they just get up and go. Soon you’ll think about stage 2 lol.
Given that stage 2 requires some hardware, and I want to try to keep my warranty, I'll likely stay Stage 1 for quite some time. You never know though!

The other mod on my radar is the AFE 2FG H-pipe replacement of the mid-muffler.