New member from SoCal - just got '14 and love it so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beastie

Reaction score
Looking forward to being part of the community and picking everyone's brains on helping me make it mine. I am like a kid in a candy store looking at all the possibilities.

What are the must have mods from stock? Air-intake, exhaust, audio and wheels are on my list.

-Beastie

OP
OP
B

beastie

Reaction score
That's awesome thanks! Good stuff in there.

Welcome. Here are some DIY mods from fellow FRF members. Let me know if I can help with anything.
https://raptor-svt.freedommotorsports.us/index.php?main_page=page&id=25

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

There will be some off road during the holiday season (dirt and sand) but primarily will be daily commuter around town.

I started with new wheels -- I like Methods so I stuck with them. Pretty sure exhaust will be next.

Welcome! Mod priority depend on if you drive off road or not.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
That's awesome thanks! Good stuff in there.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

There will be some off road during the holiday season (dirt and sand) but primarily will be daily commuter around town.

I started with new wheels -- I like Methods so I stuck with them. Pretty sure exhaust will be next.

IMO I'd skip the CAI intake and just do a high flow drop in filter, exhaust, and tune. And if you drive hard off road, then a bump kit is a good idea.