New member from oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNW2stroke

Reaction score
BaCR4IA.jpg FFjUti4.jpg

New member from oregon checking in. Picked up a 20 802a end of last month and love it so far.

fire season has put a stopper on riding but can’t wait to haul the bike around in her. I’ve already tested that it fits .

ADnGhia.jpg

Have only done a few mods: shorty antenna, bed liner, and a wheel chock for the bulkhead.

have 1500 miles and am hoping to drop the oil this weekend.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Congrats on a beautiful raptor. I used to carry two bikes in the back of mine and gear, so lots of room, but I put the gate down.

OP
OP
P

PNW2stroke

Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Congrats on a beautiful raptor. I used to carry two bikes in the back of mine and gear, so lots of room, but I put the gate down.

I don’t normally haul more then 1 at a time. I’m not a giant fan of leaving the gate down.

I know I’ll bash the gate on something if I do.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Bikes a good fit. The truck should get you out there. Ditch the front plate and free up more power.

OP
OP
P

PNW2stroke

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Bikes a good fit. The truck should get you out there. Ditch the front plate and free up more power.

Mwe have to have a front plate in oregon. A relocation bracket is on my list of things to get however.

KorthausInc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BaCR4IA.jpg FFjUti4.jpg

New member from oregon checking in. Picked up a 20 802a end of last month and love it so far.

fire season has put a stopper on riding but can’t wait to haul the bike around in her. I’ve already tested that it fits .

ADnGhia.jpg

Have only done a few mods: shorty antenna, bed liner, and a wheel chock for the bulkhead.

have 1500 miles and am hoping to drop the oil this weekend.

Awesome. What part of Oregon? I was working in Bend and Redmond. Awesome places to ride. Tyler’s Traverse was my favorite.
Enjoy the truck

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Bend and have a 2018 s-crew i bought new in June'18 and it has never had a front license plate...the only time i have been hassled was when i parked in downtown Portland and got a ticket from a meter maid for the license plate (i think maid must have been pissed i actually paid for parking, cause the car in front of me was like 1-foot away and still had the dealer logo plate on, so the maid had to look hard to see not front license....get a winch and that is a good excuse for no plate!