New member from Illinois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heya all, Some of you I've met before some of you not. I am Avalanche from Mokena, IL. I used to dwell the other raptor forum (before this site was born and not realizing this one was available) but was removed from it for simply nominating an old aquaintances name that used to also be on that other site. They started a brand new thread for people to vote for the member of the month and it wasnt getting too many nominations, so I thought I'd help and nominated "Birdman". Nonetheless the next day I was unable to enter the site and havent been able to for a week now. No explanation or anything even after attempting to communicate to them. I call it cowardly and sad being I was a pretty good contributor and once in a while brought a smile to most. The comment wasnt aimed at any individual nor was harrassment in nature go figure. So any way here I am and I see a large abundance of the quality names are here from the other site which makes moving here pretty easy. Just wanted to say great to see you all and Thanks ahead of time for the welcomes. :)

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME!
I remember you from the other site. I'm AKA RAVEN on there.
Great to have you on here. That's complete ******** for getting BANNED like that. If you need his phone number let me know I'll give it to you. He also banned me when I first started and left me his number, so I called his ass. Ban didn't last long.:) Maybe you can prank call his ass.haha

OP
OP
AVALANCHE

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME!
I remember you from the other site. I'm AKA RAVEN on there.
Great to have you on here. That's complete ******** for getting BANNED like that. If you need his phone number let me know I'll give it to you. He also banned me when I first started and left me his number, so I called his ass. Ban didn't last long.:) Maybe you can prank call his ass.haha

If im not mistaken his name is Clay Hayes correct me if im wrong and yes give me his number not so I can truly aggrevate him just to give him a live peace of mind.

On a side note all, just for sh1ts and giggles. If you did get banned please add why. It is interesting to me to see what little reasons that site needed to do so. Maybe someone should start a new banned thread ha.

And hey Troll, go Whitesox. Ha.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I got BANNED for just joining another forum. That's it!
I'll send you a pm with the number and yes it's Clay Hayes

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hiya AVALANCH! I'm from the NW side of Chicago, no Raptor......YET! but i plan on ordering one next week sometime. and yes Go White Sox! :peace: