New member from BC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kayslay

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Checking in from BC and a few months late. Bought a 22 37 raptor at the end of ‘23 and been really enjoying it

Always thought raptors were awesome but out of my range. Came across a year old lease return with a good chunk off. Once I took it for a ride I knew I was going to get it. Traded my 21 502 crew on it. I’m really liking the engine performance, ride, raptor mode and even exhaust over the last truck. I have the blue interior too which I really like.

This is my daily driver. So far been on trips for hockey tournaments over the winter and is a great family ride. Plan to take the kids on some trail/ off road adventures with it now that winter is over

First mods were adding my JL powered 8s and vr601s from last truck and put 35” winter tires on them. They are 20s but don’t worry, for winter use only. I like to run 2 sets. I am enjoying the 17s and will keep that setup for the rest of year. Did just order some hfx 1s to replace stock rims

Only other mod so far was the triple rigid kit from SPV. Great to deal with and found them thanks to this forum

Appreciate all the information on this forum. Here is my Prius
IMG_3160.jpeg
IMG_3159.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg
IMG_3794.jpeg

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WCE: Welcome, congrtas , enjoy !!!
@LayinWatts69 is right, you are in a fantastic place, what about car 's stealth there... I guess it's a problem like everywhere...