new member form NJ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10JGCSRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what's up everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself as I am picking up my new tuxedo black raptor on friday! I'm from North Jersey and just from lurking these past couple days I can tell there are a good amount from this area. Once I have the truck I would love to see if there is anything going around around here. Very excited to learn about these badass trucks on this forum! Friday can not come any slower!

OP
OP

10JGCSRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Out in Parsippany....where'd you pick up your Raptor?

verner cadby in fairfield.. I checked a couple out in wayne but I couldn't justify paying $2100 extra for one with the graphics package lol.

I was originally looking at a ram 1500 for a tow rig for my SRT then I passed verner cadby and saw the raptor out front and was sold as soon as I drove it. I know its not the best tow rig but 8K lbs is plenty for the SRT and open trailer.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet. I'm pretty close to that dealer...congrats again!
And yea...wayne ford wanted msrp. They had 4 on the lot last I checked...wouldn't budge on price either!

OP
OP

10JGCSRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yea...wayne ford wanted msrp. They had 4 on the lot last I checked...wouldn't budge on price either!

Thanks man!

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

yup, thats why they've had 3 on the lot for almost 3 months lol