New Member Checking In from NorCal - Looking at Lighting Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two Rigid and a KC fog for my set up, also a 40" curve on top of the front bumper with 2 KC on a SDHQ a pillar brackets.

OP
OP
Sloracer

Sloracer

Reaction score
Going to ask this question here as it sounds like a very "new member" type of question....

Going to start the Triple Bezel install from ORA and noticed this plug hanging down and attached to the same bolt holes I will need to use to attach the bezel kit in the driver side bumper area. Is it an engine block heater plug? It's not nearly cold enough in NorCal to ever use this.... Should I just remove from the current location and zip tie this up out of the way somewhere so that I can install ORA bezel kit?

Existing Plug Cap.jpg Existing Plug Label.jpg Existing plug.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Appalling! Made in China sticker on the truck. I would think relocating it to a safe location would be fine.

laselvasurf

Reaction score
Just seeing this thread... Welcome to the group! Nice to see another raptor owner in the area. I'm in Santa Cruz and have a terrain colored gen 1.