New member, 13' Roush Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptshad

Reaction score
hey all, excited to be part of the family. Just picked up a 13 svt with the Roush blower, tune, and exhaust! I'm still learning about these but this thing is pretty satisfying. We actually drove 3.5 hours to get it in NJ and we are staying the night before driving back to Pa.

I've noticed the blower is really quiet and I've already read about some removing the hood padding to hear it better. It also has no running boards which i need as I'm 5'7" and I'm guessing they took them off to go offroad or look cool.

It has a nice locking rollaway metal tonneau but the bed liner has seen better days. The truck is overall in really good shape, but the exterior has rock chips everywhere (black vehicles...)

All in all I'm excited to learn more about the Roush supercharger package in particular and what pulleys/ tunes/ supporting mods i should look at. Thanks!

20200630_182927.jpg

20200630_182916.jpg

20200630_181351.jpg

20200630_161408.jpg

OP
OP
R

Raptshad

Reaction score
also... while i have you all lol... the freaking roush exhaust is ridiculous. Waaay too loud. I'm guessing welding in a cherry bomb is the best fix?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also... while i have you all lol... the freaking roush exhaust is ridiculous. Waaay too loud. I'm guessing welding in a cherry bomb is the best fix?
I volunteer to stop by and help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I would personally scrap it and start
Fresh if you hate it that much. You may weld in something to make it worse yet. Just my .02