New location for Rigid cubes ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TO 8217

TO 8217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mounting in the lower center blocks air from the inter cooler. Doesn't seem like a practical idea trading performance for lights
These cubes take up less space then the 10” Baja Design set up with bracket and there will be good air flow between and around them. Plus’s in most states thats were the front license plate bracket goes which takes up ever more space then both light kits. Thank you for pointing that out though and i certainly will keep and eye on the temp gauges the see if there is any differences and will report back to help only other that maybe thinking of doing the same!

OP
OP
TO 8217

TO 8217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i got the 360’s and they are really nice but i don’t think they are for me so I’m just going to stick with the light bar, pocket lights and do the 2 flush midnight edition in the center lower grille. I’m sure there are a lot of guys that run A-Pilar lights but I’m just not crazy about the look in person. Plus it’s not like i am out running in the desert. Maybe ill change my mind in the future.