New in NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good looking truck. Congrats and welcome aboard. Enjoy driving and enjoy modding.

OP
OP
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

Reaction score
Two weeks with this truck and it always amazes me. I have had many cars over the years, this one is good. Ford hit the mark with the Raptor. In my opinion, in order, this truck needs additional lights, inter cooler, tune including down pipes, front winch maybe rear too. I personally like the Swarfworks system since I am not doing heavy rock crawling or off roading. I am dragging trees, recovering broken race cars and stranded neighbors and towing. Stock bumpers are fine (preferred) for me but this has way more suspension than engine. Easy 500+ HP with the inter cooler and tune seems to be the way for me. Especially when I mount up some winches, maybe rear Swarfworks too. Have to see where I want to take this unit as I get more acquainted with it. Great info here on the forum, cheers to all for a healthy and safe 2021.