New In Bed Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the low mount be raised enough to put a jack underneath it and still be below bed height? It looks possible, but I am not certain.

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
that one the jack wont fit under but this style it does work. This is our uc strap carrier. I mount the jack to the side

Attachments

• IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 162

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that one the jack wont fit under but this style it does work. This is our uc strap carrier. I mount the jack to the side

Can this be lowered to fit a 13.5" wide tire? I need to measure my Jegs jack and skid and my CO2 bottle this weekend and see if they'll all fit across the bed. The Jegs jack/skid is pretty wide.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You think this setup could handle 2 spares stacked? It would be pretty cool for guys with dovetails. For DD just have the 1 and can through a 2nd on for runs.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dave, Have you guys played around with different bed bolt configurations.... say doing a rear mont for weight distribution using the rear bed bolts?
(single tire mount)

Gilligan

Reaction score

Can you post the price or PM me the price for this setup? Including the mount for the 10lb co2 tank and jack mount?

Thanks