New In Bed Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for a raised powdercoated silver for a stick size wheel? This would make a great welcome home present tom myself after my deployment lol.

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for this exact setup for some time now. All the others have been to wide or had been built to hold extra cans,two tires, or jacks and etc. Just want something nice and clean to hold the spare in the bed. I'll be ordering one.

Pittmd

Reaction score
I have been looking into getting an in bed spare tire carrier and recently came across this thread. Up to this point I was considering the in bed tiregate angled carrier but wasn't completely sold on it due to the fact that you have to drill into the bed to install. This KHC carrier looks so much more solid and best of all utilizes the existing bed bolts for install. Can anyone who has one of these comment or give a quick review? Also, what are you using to secure the tire to prevent theft?

Thanks in advance