New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acremer24

Reaction score
I just joined after the forum was recommended by one of my best friends. I'm in the Tampa, FL area and I am currently looking to finally pull the trigger and buy a Raptor. So far it looks like I may have to go outside of Florida to get a decent price. I look forward to the wealth of knowledge this forum has to offer.

wac45

Reaction score
I just joined after the forum was recommended by one of my best friends. I'm in the Tampa, FL area and I am currently looking to finally pull the trigger and buy a Raptor. So far it looks like I may have to go outside of Florida to get a decent price. I look forward to the wealth of knowledge this forum has to offer.

Welcome, I too am in the Tampa Bay area and my truck was just built last week after ordering on Sept 2,2011. Hopefully I will have it within the next couple of weeks. Although I got a good deal from a local dealer I don't think they have any more allocations left. If you want to contact them to check just send me a pm and I will give you the contact info. I would recommend you contact "Randy" who is on this forum and many have ordered from him at a very good price. His contact info is in the vendor section on the right side of the page.