new here but why pay over sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WILDCAT19

Reaction score
I take delivery on my 2019 next week at $98 over invoice. The deals exist...just have to search and be patient. Most people see what they want on the lot and the dealers have them hooked. Gotta be willing to walk away.

skerzz

Reaction score
what dealer in LA? Im interested.

Sterling Ford-Lincoln | Ford Dealership in Opelousas LA. Ask for Brian Harmon in internet sales and tell him Matt sent you his way. He will take care of you, assuming they haven't sold out of inventory to all the interested FRF members (Brian told me today that he was working a deal for a member out of Houston that saw my post)

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
What kills us in California is the stupid emissions crap on all new vehicles - most from out of state aren’t California certified. If they are used we can bring them in after bring registered elsewhere for 6 months.
Wrong, all new raptors are equipped with CA emissions package, not sure why only some list it on the sticker. Pop the hood and the tag on the underside will say CA emissions bla bla bla...... mine was this way when I got it from AZ Peoria ford and have it registered in CA currently.

skerzz

Reaction score
Wrong, all new raptors are equipped with CA emissions package, not sure why only some list it on the sticker. Pop the hood and the tag on the underside will say CA emissions bla bla bla...... mine was this way when I got it from AZ Peoria ford and have it registered in CA currently.

How much over MSRP did you pay buying from those guys at Peoria?

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
How much over MSRP did you pay buying from those guys at Peoria?
I got it for sticker but that was right when the 17’s had the seatbelt recall and they had about 20 on the lot. It was like pulling teath though. They sold two out from under me when I was on the road there from California to purchase so I think they felt bad.

Last edited:

Rapt-up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel better now after getting just $3500. off MSRP on my 2019 that I just purchased in Florida.MSRP or over was too bitter a pill for me to swallow.I checked around for a couple of weeks first

encyphor

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2019 Performance Blue at -$6,297 from Jeff Belzer's in New Prague, MN (the listed sale price on their website). No MSRP or ADMs here! If interested there is a white one on the lot, details here.