New Gen3 Suspension Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We received our new Gen3 here at Offroad Alliance a few weeks back. We've already started tricking it out with lots of great parts. Although are truck came equipped from Ford with 35" tires, we've since added the RPG perch collars, tie rods, upper control arms and rear upper/lower link bars. All of this helped make way for our new 17" Venomrex 601BL wheels wrapped in 37" Toyo tires.

Looking for Gen3 suspension mods? We've got tons of parts in stock and tons more in route.

PHONE ---->>>> 888-466-8991

WEBSITE ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

View attachment 329466

View attachment 329467

View attachment 329468

View attachment 329469

View attachment 329470
Best looking Gen 3 I’ve seen . Great info.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
Site appears to not function properly on Android with Chrome, your site is hard to navigate. When I search for 2022 Ford F150 Raptor parts it appears to show me everything that you have for every vehicle you support and all the tools you offer. I can find anything I specifically look for.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah as stated the website is an exercise in frustration. No excuse for a Well established company. You take the time to put in year make model, sub model and it shows everything under the sun, including bronco parts, Tacoma parts.

Waste of time.

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They take money from your bank account and place it into their bank account.

Other than that it doesn’t do a damn thing for the truck
While the orange looks cool, I couldn’t have stated this better myself.

Save your money for a real suspension upgrade, be patient, they’ll become available soon.