*** NEW *** Gen3 Fog Light Bezel Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our Gen3 Raptor showed up a few weeks ago and we've already been hard at work designing new parts. Like the Gen1 and Gen2, we have created a new bezel kit. Unlike the OEM bezel kits, these feature a larger opening to mount/install full 3" cube lights (ie, Baja Designs Squadrons, Rigid D Series, etc). This is the first iteration of our bezel with a few more variations in the works. These new bezel kits are constructed from aluminum, treated to a powdercoat finish for durability and of course are built right here in the USA. These dual kits will be in stock and ready to ship mid December. We're working on getting the standalone bezel kits added to our website along with bezel kits + other lighting options soon.

PHONE ----->>>> 888-466-8991

Web Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

fBcKSKt.jpg

ydDGqKS.jpg

PZ6rSQK.jpg

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had been thinking i needed to go with 3 lights per side to fill the space but with your bezel kit, 2 would look good and I think better meet my needs

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We do have a few other bezel kits in the works right now. Hope to have more details and pictures to share here over the next couple of weeks.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The website doesnt seem to be working correctly for me. I cant select make/model or find anything on for the G3. What are the brackets alone going for for those of us that already have the squadrons?

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit looks great ,can we just purchase the bracket and wiring ? I have my old Baja design lights from my 20 raptor ,so no need to buy new lights .
Thanks

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The website doesnt seem to be working correctly for me. I cant select make/model or find anything on for the G3. What are the brackets alone going for for those of us that already have the squadrons?

Our website make/model search is under repair. We will be selling the brackets as a standalone item (with the wiring adapters) likely early next year. Still working on trying to receive inventory.

The kit looks great ,can we just purchase the bracket and wiring ? I have my old Baja design lights from my 20 raptor ,so no need to buy new lights .
Thanks

Thank you! We will be selling the brackets as a standalone item (with the wiring adapters) likely early next year. Still working on trying to receive inventory.

Tusk

Reaction score
I'm guessing/hoping you are working on a 3 light kit like this?

lctxmcq-jpg.296682

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Tusk - we are working on some three light kits, but the opening on the Gen3 is slightly smaller than the Gen2 so we're seeing what we can do. We'll post up more pictures and information as soon as it's available.