New Gen3 Bezel Fog Light Kits Available Now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how come the very top photo and the second one down from the top of the page makes it look like the lights r less than an inch from the front ,but reality is they nowhere near the front of the plate ,
and sit back quite far ,kinda misleading .

Perspective is everything when looking at photos. The OP posted multiple photos with multiple angles so you could see the different perspectives and have a good idea on how the setup is in reality

Not one bit of misleading on the OP's part...

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perspective is everything when looking at photos. The OP posted multiple photos with multiple angles so you could see the different perspectives and have a good idea on how the setup is in reality

Not one bit of misleading on the OP's part...agree to d

Not one bit of misleading on the OP's part...
well I have them in front of me and there r 3 photos listed above on page 1 that they look nothing like the product . they do not even come close to sitting like that in the bracket .and im looking from the same perspective. I will do u one better ,I saved the 3 ,I term misleading photos ,I will post 3 photos of what the look like on my truck .we will see if they match . the bracket in photo 3 is far different than the bracket in photo 1 and 2

Last edited:

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Editing to add your response within your quote of my post, just so all can see your theory:

"well I have them in front of me and there r 3 photos listed above on page 1 that they look nothing like the product . they do not even come close to sitting like that in the bracket .and im looking from the same perspective. I will do u one better ,I saved the 3 ,I term misleading photos ,I will post 3 photos of what the look like on my truck .we will see if they match . the bracket in photo 3 is far different than the bracket in photo 1" and 2

OMG! You've discovered the great conspiracy...

Last edited: