New Gen3 Suspension Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We received our new Gen3 here at Offroad Alliance a few weeks back. We've already started tricking it out with lots of great parts. Although are truck came equipped from Ford with 35" tires, we've since added the RPG perch collars, tie rods, upper control arms and rear upper/lower link bars. All of this helped make way for our new 17" Venomrex 601BL wheels wrapped in 37" Toyo tires.

Looking for Gen3 suspension mods? We've got tons of parts in stock and tons more in route.

PHONE ---->>>> 888-466-8991

WEBSITE ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

fBcKSKt.jpg

7xo9GXc.jpg

29cyvDO.jpg

1SEINd6.jpg

DQjf40d.jpg

aileron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!

A number of people (including myself) have noticed a loose / clunking sensation from the front suspension over small bumps in the Gen3. It feels more like my old Wrangler than my 2019 Gen2. I suspect it may be a characteristic of the Gen3 design rather than a loose bolt or something. While developing these products, did you notice the same? Did you find anything that might explain it or a possible solution?

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We received our new Gen3 here at Offroad Alliance a few weeks back. We've already started tricking it out with lots of great parts. Although are truck came equipped from Ford with 35" tires, we've since added the RPG perch collars, tie rods, upper control arms and rear upper/lower link bars. All of this helped make way for our new 17" Venomrex 601BL wheels wrapped in 37" Toyo tires.

Looking for Gen3 suspension mods? We've got tons of parts in stock and tons more in route.

View attachment 329466

View attachment 329467

View attachment 329468

View attachment 329469

View attachment 329470
Truck looks great. Think this takes the cake as the best Gen 3 modded truck to date. Thanks also for the great experience ordering RPG collars. will be back for more stuff for sure.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!

A number of people (including myself) have noticed a loose / clunking sensation from the front suspension over small bumps in the Gen3. It feels more like my old Wrangler than my 2019 Gen2. I suspect it may be a characteristic of the Gen3 design rather than a loose bolt or something. While developing these products, did you notice the same? Did you find anything that might explain it or a possible solution?
My 37 pp doesn’t clunk on small bumps and washboard roads . Something must be loose .

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

FYI Your website doesn't seem to work for me (on a Mac). Won't let you choose a vehicle...the dropdowns are all blank. Doesn't work on iPhone or desktop in Safari or Firefox.\

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do the RPG rear links do over stock?

Stronger over OEM, helps minimize rear suspension movement/wobble, and they look killer!

Very nice!

We have not had any clunking sounds/sensations since taking delivery with OEM suspension components or these aftermarket parts.

So what is the suspension travel on this one?

The front control arms yield a bit more travel over OEM and since they're adjustable, really help to dial in the alignment. The front perch spacer offers increased front height, but like the rear links, neither add or increase overall suspension travel.

FYI Your website doesn't seem to work for me (on a Mac). Won't let you choose a vehicle...the dropdowns are all blank. Doesn't work on iPhone or desktop in Safari or Firefox.\

Thanks for the heads up! There's always a bug or two with websites.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the Gen 2 UCAs compatible with the Gen 3's or no? Also, wondering if my front Alcons will move over to the Gen 3? TIA!