GEN 2 New GEN 2 Sections and Thread Prefixes (READ ME)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
You'll notice that we have added GEN 2 specific forum areas. Each the GEN 1 and GEN 2 specific areas have the option now to add a prefix when starting a thread. This will help users determine which generation the thread pertains to whilst browsing the forum via "New Posts".

The GEN 2 specific forums will only have the option of adding the "GEN 2" prefix.

The GEN 1 specific forums will only have the option of adding the "GEN 1" prefix.

The general non-generation specific areas (detailing, maintenance, recalls, etc.) now have the option of selecting either "GEN 1" or "GEN 2" as a prefix. Those forums will remain as a catch-all for all generations, with only the prefixes to categorize the topics.

We encourage all users to use these prefixes at all times, to help categorize and organize the forum. You will also notice that each of the generation specific forums have a [GEN X] tag at the end of the forum title to help further distinguish them from each other, and give yet another indication of which generation the topic pertains to.

We hope that everyone realizes this is far beyond which most forums do to separate out generation specific topics and acknowledges that FRF is awesome.

Over the next several days, we will be moving all existing 2017 Raptor topics in to their appropriate subforums. And by we, I mean @KaiserM715.

Thank you,

Admin of the Year

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Good idea. Who can we give the kudos to for it?

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Any of the areas that aren't posted in yet can you guys post some stuff so it doesn't say "Never"?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:e30:Rock's

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Any of the areas that aren't posted in yet can you guys post some stuff so it doesn't say "Never"?

I can't find where it says never