New gen 2 2018 owner from ca Slo 805

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viral Peas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Technically - yes, but depends on your dealership/service department
I second this. I was running an OTS Cobb tune, had the dreaded cam phaser start up mating call, pulled the tune and went to the dealership. They said nothing (my understanding is that they can tell when you've reflashed the ECU) and I was able to get the work done under warranty (including a short block replacement).

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Thanks bro what mods you recommend to do first
It depends on what you want to do with the truck. It gets expensive quick. If I had to do it all over again I'd skip some of the "popular" mods. It all depends on you.

If I'm ever fortunate enough to get another Raptor, I'm keeping it mostly stock.

OP
OP
jjdelgado

jjdelgado

Reaction score
It depends on what you want to do with the truck. It gets expensive quick. If I had to do it all over again I'd skip some of the "popular" mods. It all depends on you.

If I'm ever fortunate enough to get another Raptor, I'm keeping it mostly stock.
Probably gonna keep it mostly stock except for some new oem beadlock rims and add front bumper

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Probably gonna keep it mostly stock except for some new oem beadlock rims and add front bumper
If you’re going to go out on the trails and on raptor runs. Get a handheld radio, some lights on the rear (amber) and a second spare. If you like it and you can get more things sucks as bump stops, better shocks and so forth. If you’re going to use it as a family vehicle, then a bed cover and tint. Some wheels and that’s it.

OP
OP
jjdelgado

jjdelgado

Reaction score
If you’re going to go out on the trails and on raptor runs. Get a handheld radio, some lights on the rear (amber) and a second spare. If you like it and you can get more things sucks as bump stops, better shocks and so forth. If you’re going to use it as a family vehicle, then a bed cover and tint. Some wheels and that’s it.
Thanks bro

818raptor

Reaction score
Thanks bro I’m currently looking at borla atak exhaust and for intake still looking. I need something that’s carb legal in Ca
i picked up the roush cold air intake from specialty performance parts. part number

422089​

didn’t notice too much of a power gain, probably only +10 hp. but it definitely makes the turbos whistle and blowoff sound a lot nicer louder and cleaner.
easy install. they have great customer service. i’ve bought a triple fog light kit and rear reverse rigid lights from them too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter