New gen 2 2018 owner from ca Slo 805

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taybraith

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats!! I had an AWE 1FG and I could NOT handle the drone on the highway at cruising idle. It sounded great above 3KRPM but anything below was just a constant drone that drove me crazy!

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Welcome, I'm running the Roush CAI, It's carb legal and comes with a sticker to put somewhere on your truck. However, I wouldn't expect anything other than some more noise. It's nice not having to replace the filter since I do go on runs in the desert from time to time. I can just blow it out and I'm good. Don't make the CAI a priority.

I have yet to hear an exhaust I like on these trucks, so I can't help you there.

OP
OP
jjdelgado

jjdelgado

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support my boy I’m feeling welcomed asf
Anyone from Paso Robles too Santa Maria check inn let’s get a meet going

OP
OP
jjdelgado

jjdelgado

Reaction score
morning..........

my parents live on the mesa in arroyo grande. spent a lot of time in the dunes. get with the jerk pirates, they do a lot of dune stuff, and will help you if you are ever in the need. get a vhf radio and get on their channel.
How do I find the jerk pirates lol seriously tho

OP
OP
jjdelgado

jjdelgado

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm running the Roush CAI, It's carb legal and comes with a sticker to put somewhere on your truck. However, I wouldn't expect anything other than some more noise. It's nice not having to replace the filter since I do go on runs in the desert from time to time. I can just blow it out and I'm good. Don't make the CAI a priority.

I have yet to hear an exhaust I like on these trucks, so I can't help you there.
Thanks bro what mods you recommend to do first