New gen 2 2018 owner from ca Slo 805

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had an AWE 2FG exhaust and AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 intake on a 2020 and liked the sound. Both were easy home installs with little mechanical ability. Enjoy the new truck!

OP
OP
jjdelgado

jjdelgado

Reaction score
Thanks bro I’m currently looking at borla atak exhaust and for intake still looking. I need something that’s carb legal in Ca

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning..........

my parents live on the mesa in arroyo grande. spent a lot of time in the dunes. get with the jerk pirates, they do a lot of dune stuff, and will help you if you are ever in the need. get a vhf radio and get on their channel.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the S&B with an oiled filter. I installed it when the truck had about 1500 miles from new and now have 73xxxx miles and when I pulled the filter to clean for the first time about 60k miles, I pulled the intake tube and cyclone baffle to check for any dirt getting by (I live in the high desert of Central Oregon with tons of silt when I go off-road) and it was clean as a vhistle.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

I have a Borla Attack exhaust in mine, keep looking for the riced out Honda following me around. That guy is tricky to find! Only around while I am driving.

No need to waste money on a CAI. That money could be better spent on a Goosetune.

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
Another vote for AWE 2FG here. Guessing it should keep you legal in Cali, as it only replaces the mid-muffler with a H-pipe. Seems perfect to me! I'm also Goosetuned stage 1, and that is definitely the way to go as well!