New from Southern California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yzfaster41

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Garrison and I don't own a Raptor but have plans in the near future. I am currently trying to sell my F150 to get something more daily driver friendly like a Raptor, or possibly even trade it if someone wants something more capable offroad. Here is a picture of my current truck, I'll be posting an ad in the classifieds soon.
photo_21_zps6b789786.jpg

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For your sake, dont buy a raptor from a dealer in CA. most likely it will be way over MSRP. Other than that, welcome! thats a good looking truck. You should definitely give us all some details.

fish27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For your sake, dont buy a raptor from a dealer in CA. most likely it will be way over MSRP. Other than that, welcome! thats a good looking truck. You should definitely give us all some details.

Not always the case. I had to shop around a bit but got it for $500 below MSRP. I was not about to a 20k dealer markup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
yzfaster41

yzfaster41

Reaction score
Here is the long list of specs (actually just my for sale ad) for my F150, spread the word if you know of anyone looking for a nice truck! Lots invested, just not enough time to put it to good use anymore.

2001 F150 Supercrew, 56k original miles. The truck has minimal use since it was completed and is in excellent condition.

Chassis: Full cage bumper to bumper, engine cage and tubed back half built by Richer Racing out of DOM. Full cab cage tucked behind the dash.

Body: Trailer products one piece front clip and 12" flare bedsides.

Front Suspension: Richer Racing long travel kit with Radflo 2.5 X 10" coilovers and 2.0 X 3" bump stops. Cycling 17" of travel. Heim steering with custom center link. Speedway Engineering 2.5" hubs with Wilwood Rotors and Calipers with Hawk Performance pads.

Rear Suspension: 3 link designed by Richer Racing with trussed 9" housing, 14" Fox coilovers, 16" triple bypasses and 2.0 bumps. Cycling 23" of travel.

Drivetrain: 5.4 V8 with 56k original miles, automatic transmission, long tube headers with dual flomaster mufflers, Strange third member with billet yoke, 35 spline Detroit locker, 4.88 gears, Cone Industries 2.5" full floater rear hubs with CNC calipers.

Interior: 4 PRP Competition Pro seats with Crow harnesses. Custom tweed headliner and center console. Original dash with all working conponents, A/C, heat ect. Tilt steering wheel and electronic adjustable brake and gas pedals. All power door locks and windows work.

Misc: 32 gallon fuel cell, aluminum storage box between spare tires with jack mount, Champion bead locks with 37" Goodyear GSA tires.
Feel free to call if you have any questions or want to come take a look at it.

Asking $36,000

760 505 9479
Garrison

photo_21_zps6b789786.jpg
photo_31_zps41a9270b.jpg
f1502_zps3f880625.jpg
f1501_zps1daab801.jpg
f1505_zpsdf4a9617.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member