New from AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya we were out around Recker and Thomas.. I live around McDowell and Lindsay, have probably seen you cruising around before.

I live in Lehi Crossing in the new development. I used to live at Lindsay and Hermosa Vista.

OP
OP
pacer316

pacer316

Reaction score
I live in Lehi Crossing in the new development. I used to live at Lindsay and Hermosa Vista.

Im sure I have seen you cruising down Lindsay before... you wouldn't happen to go to that church a little bit South of McDowell would ya? We have been looking at houses down around that area, nice development.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, I'm also a previous Toyota owner (I use to run AZFJ) in AZ looking for something different. I definitely found it in this truck. Who did your fathers supercharger install?

OP
OP
pacer316

pacer316

Reaction score
nice, I'm also a previous Toyota owner (I use to run AZFJ) in AZ looking for something different. I definitely found it in this truck. Who did your fathers supercharger install?

Ya I had an 07 Tundra and decided I wanted something different.. glad I made the change and Ford did the install for the Roush. He had a LOT of issues in the beginning with it but it seems to be running smooth now.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll save for the whipple. We need to get a az meet going.