New 2023 in Queen Creek, AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwkoop

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2023 Oxford White 801a non-37 package. Super pumped on the truck! Coming from a 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro.

I had a 2018 Raptor for under 30 days bought through carmax and decided to return it and find a new Raptor. Talked the dealer down from $10k ADM to $5k ADM.

I already ordered a stubby antenna and will need to have a bedliner sprayed in. Any other recommendations on first mods to help quality of life?

IMG-3010.jpg
IMG-3018.jpg
IMG-3017.jpg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF and happy new Raptor day.

A ton of threads on here about first mods. Use the search function as long as your credit card can handle.

Definitely look at tint and better lighting. Depending on your goals, you can go from there.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say, that tacoma was the best truck I've owned up until now. Not a single issue in 3+ years with plenty of hard off-roading. Just super slow in the acceleration department.
I was the same as you. Toyota cultist. Boring vehicles. life is short, live it up! Now go take that thing 70 mph down some dirt and you'll see the light....lol Congrats man. Gilbert here

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!