New fordraptorlight.com fog light bezels coming soon I'm told

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get you the code tomorrow when I return to work. It is the factory paint code. I think there were 3 variations for this code. I painted the lower bumper, and skid plate in this color a few weeks ago. It is a 2 stage base/clear coat formula. The clear used is a semi gloss.

krech

Reaction score
Got mine a couple of days ago. Hoping to install this weekend. What Switches are people using

Anyone know the amps for Baja Designs Squadron Pro and the KC highlights.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine a couple of days ago. Hoping to install this weekend. What Switches are people using

1 through 4 uplifter switches . 1 and 2 both sets of vision x, 3 halos,4 Amber KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I had an issue going on that you probably won't have to deal with. I installed the gasket and bracket on the driver side with no issues.

So then I installed the gasket on the passenger side and got the bracket in place with the bolts started. As I tightened the bolts the top inboard corner of the bracket would push the top corner of the gasket off the lip and if I continued to tighten the bolts it would damage the gasket. So after 3 gasket and bracket removals and re-installs with the same results I took my cool down break.

When I went back out... I installed the gasket and put some dielectric grease on the top corner of the gasket and the top corner of the bracket and that time the bracket slid over the gasket without moving the gasket out of position. Just as I got the bracket tightened up my phone rang and it was Jeff. He must have read my post and was calling to make sure everything was ok. Talk about outstanding customer service. :favorites37: I probably should have hit him up with a few more questions while I had him on the phone.

I agree, service TOP Notch!! From textxs to face time calls to my guys installing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NTX Raptor

Reaction score

Not sure about the Baja Designs, but I just got off the phone with them a little while ago, and the KCs are only about 2 amps. He said you won't need to use 1 or 2 for anything, you can use the lower-rated 3 thru 6 switches for everything.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RAPTORATX,
The factory paint code is J7
The specific paint brand I sprayed is PPG Environbase which is a water borne paint.
The varient used was D/C x20 (Darker Corser)
I hope this answers your question.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All wired up

Attachments

• IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 52