New England Area Raptors?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to do a meet-up up north during the fall/winter. The roads down here blow goats. Northern Maine Woods next spring would be awesome.
If you know of decent places to try out I would definitely be interested, I don't mind a road trip

Rawdog

Reaction score
I'd love to do a meet-up up north during the fall/winter. The roads down here blow goats. Northern Maine Woods next spring would be awesome.
come on up , i'm in extreme northern maine... going to portland to pick up q craptor this weekend . i know all kinds of places to go off road! and im
NOT scared to scratch anything!

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
come on up , i'm in extreme northern maine... going to portland to pick up q craptor this weekend . i know all kinds of places to go off road! and im
NOT scared to scratch anything!
I'm hoping to head up for the Diehard event on the weekend of 26-28th of April, have you been?

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's an event the weekend of 26-28th of April in Carthage,Me, I'm hoping to head up and check it out, take a look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter