New Borla video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Really guys, you have to stop feeding Sasquatch77’s schizophrenia. His/her mental instability is causing alternate reality fixation.

Aftermarket exhaust sound database

awful lot of posts.

Kudos to this guy for the low cost solution

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent google search to find that one. See, there are some decent options out there that remove the annoying ecoboost sound.... just have to look at the gen 1 ecoboost crowd and listen to what they have.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, not my fault you folks are struggling to make it sound better. I am trying to help you avoid wasting hard earned money on the ecoboost.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys - nothing will make your 6 cylinder ecoboost growl. It's funny how people are throwing good money down the drain. Go with the known good of quiet flow mufflers on the ecoboost. You get performance and eliminate that awful 6 cylinder Honda Civic fart *****.

krg2ydaw6b.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Hey, not my fault you folks are struggling to deal with me as I post to make life miserable for Raptor owners, Ford and aftermarket companies. I am bashing everything and everyone instead of simply leaving this forum.

I fixed it for ya - tell the truth SasQueef - you're a hater

King of cars

Reaction score
Kooks down pipe catted

Kooks down pipe went on as well new turbo smart BOV. After a few days the down pipe has opened up and sounds more like a mild exhaust with out the highway howl. Performance with Intake , spd performance turbo adapters, kooks down pipe , 5 star tune it's noticeable power and breaks loose pretty good. Went on the dyno but tires were to big so going to go back another day when I have time to put smaller wheels on.

Last edited:

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone around Denver, CO is looking to buy a Borla S-Type exhaust private message me. I have one that's essentially new that I pulled off my truck.