New Borla video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone around Denver, CO is looking to buy a Borla S-Type exhaust private message me. I have one that's essentially new that I pulled off my truck.
Curious why? Downpipe?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Because it sounds like shit. Everyone will go back to stock, or quiet flow mufflers as the Honda fart can sound is NOT appealing.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because I'm a hater who tells everyone it sounds like shit. I'm not leaving so you'll have to ban me.

w3uvk8fljr.gif

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually just joking, I plan on doing the cai, spd turbo adapters with a down pipe and leaving the rest stock. I'm only wanting to let it breath better for performance and not really looking to make it sound loud or totally different. I don't know a lot about doing this so does what I'm suggesting doing to the exhaust system you think will work for making a good performance upgrade or will I have to do more than just spd and down pipes to make it breathe better. Sorry I really don't have much experience modding exhaust guys. Any helpful info I greatly appreciate

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Nope - this upgrade is actually a downgrade. You will not realize bang for the buck, or an improved sound. Buy an all inclusive extended warranty if you have the itch to burn money.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So by adding the spd adapters and the down pipe it want get any performance gains? So if I do this I have to change the rest of the exhaust system as well to see any performance gains? In being serious Sasquatch cause I don't know about this stuff. Do I need to replace all of it? I didn't want to have problems like other guys swapping several mufflers etc.. I just want to open it up to breathe better for performance gain if their is any to gain.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
So by adding the spd adapters and the down pipe it want get any performance gains? So if I do this I have to change the rest of the exhaust system as well to see any performance gains? In being serious Sasquatch cause I don't know about this stuff. Do I need to replace all of it? I didn't want to have problems like other guys swapping several mufflers etc.. I just want to open it up to breathe better for performance gain if their is any to gain.

This will not net any appreciable gains for the money spent... plus, you will destroy the sound of an already borderline stock exhaust.

Leave it alone and buy an extended warranty if you plan to put more than 36k miles on it. Ecoboost is NOT known for reliability.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But by just adding the downpipe only with the stock mufflers it wouldn't change the sound awhole lot I wouldn't think, if anything it would sound alittle better in guessing but not obnoxious loud, I don't want that

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
No, it will amplify the already borderline sound the engine makes. Seriously, leave it alone and enjoy your warranty... you will need it.