New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drive hard when off roading. I haven't had any issue with rubbing up front or at the rear. I've got 2 x 2" glassworks up front and factory bedsides in the rear. Only hammered the pinch welds up front as its required to mount the glass.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish bfg made a slightly larger tire like a 38

Really? I actually wish they had more of a true 36. I know, I know, the 37" all terrains are like 36.5 or even 36.3. Sometimes I see 37's and they're just a touch too big for me and 35's (especially the stock 315's) are just too small.

I for one am glad that the BFG KO2's are pretty close to a 36's in reality.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? I actually wish they had more of a true 36. I know, I know, the 37" all terrains are like 36.5 or even 36.3. Sometimes I see 37's and they're just a touch too big for me and 35's (especially the stock 315's) are just too small.

I for one am glad that the BFG KO2's are pretty close to a 36's in reality.

I don't know, I haven't seen them in person so I guess I shouldn't have said anything. I just want something that fills the wheel well nicely. The stock tires leave way too much room. That's my beef.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I haven't seen them in person so I guess I shouldn't have said anything. I just want something that fills the wheel well nicely. The stock tires leave way too much room. That's my beef.

Yeah, I see what your saying, but there's got to be a balance between looks and function. For optimal wheel travel, gap is required. Let's face it, that's what are raptors are for...function. Filling out the wheel wells kinda negates the fiction of our beast. That's why fiberglass is required for 37's if serious off-roading is done. I always want to maintain optimal function of our bad ass trucks!

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No doubt I want the function, I just want to make sure that new glass fenders don't make the tires look small. Who knows though I just have see it in person or do it, before I start saying what looks good and what doesn't