New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out the link. it has all the info u need on the new tires even retail price. they look to run a little small still and they gained a few pounds(still light) but they made lots of improvements. be sure to watch the video. it looks like they improved the side walls and tread chunking which we all know was needed. the tire looks good and looks like it should perform great. lots of nice new tech in them

All-Terrain T/A KO2 | BFGoodrich Tires

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! It's official!!! Next tires for sure! Any word on when they'll be available?

JoseDLF

Reaction score
Hey, sorry to sound so dumb but I'm new here and I'm trying to figure out how to post and I put new topic and it doesn't appear the forums so I don't really know how is supposed to work and sorry for interrupting you post it's the first one I saw thanks!

WReX24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know, interested to see the pricing on these. Especially considering I'm 90% sure I'll be in the market for a new set of tires after havoc.

Attachments

• 1312040407271.jpg
    1312040407271.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 5,245

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
it looks like they improved the side walls and tread chunking which we all know was needed.
The tread chunking is my biggest disappointment, by a wide margin, with the OEM tires. I am glad they are addressing it. I had crossed BFG off of my list of potential replacements, but I will be considering the KO2.