New... after selling 5 TX Raptor's from the Forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in Texas? My wife wants one now and I hope to pull the trigger in the next week or so (work schedule permitting).

Looking to buy a raptor shortly? Where at in Texas are you?

Two Raptor's on the lot in Sealy Texas I-10…..One Blue Scab (I think) and a Silver Screw w/ bed graphics….

I was driving about 80 and thats all I saw….

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice to have someone here in the business. I'm sure you can help out people here looking for a truck

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I special ordered a Raptor for 'Mr Jurassic' over a year ago.
He posted my info on FRF...
Next thing I know, I'm getting a bunch of calls, emails, inquiries. Not all were real buyers, but I have also helped 'Stewwalker' , 'MACHINE' etc. Total of 5 Raptor's just from FRF!...

Welcome, Ford sales manager; it's always good to see other members of the Ford family around these parts. :)

Crystal

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have to retract all good thing i have ever said about the port lavaca dealership. After promoting them on this forum i know for in fact i have had a few referrals and i kept asking this salesman Jeremy for a referral kick back. After being Lied to to my face repeatedly,( the check was cut, the check was in the mail, next week, next week, they cut chcks on fridays) he finally paid up and went forward telling me that Me bugging him so much was not cool and he had to pay it out of his pocket. Well the lieing sack shouldnt of lied so much to me, after a brief talk with the GM of sales I hope he never gets another raptor sale. Stay away from port lavaca for ford raptors, especially the salesman jeremy.
Steven Wiley is the man to go to. Stand up guy and stood by his word. he is the only one i would ever recommend anyone to go and last i heard he was in college station now.