Highlighted posts from Monday, Oct. 25, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 24, 2021 * 17 posts * 666 views
leo4x4 said: Well made it home , picked up in Minnesota and drove to so call. 2100 miles 2.5 days I covered the whole front with track armor. It's temp tape. Helped with bugs and rock chips. Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 9 posts * 115 views
Cody Templeton said: My current plan I think is going to be powering them off one of my overhead switches, and then mounting the remote that controls the lights onto one of my swing cases with magnets. ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 6 posts * 221 views
connorville said: For sale: stock wheels from the gen 3. Located in DFW area. Would prefer not to ship, but can at buyers expense. This would be for the rims only. Only 100 miles on them. Asking ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 10 posts * 153 views
RedPanda said: Welcome and congrats on the truck! I'm in south Scottsdale but am very new to off-roading, and would love to get out with someone more experienced. Let me know if you want to organize ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 85 views
jimiSnaps said: I have a 2012 the cat keeps getting stolen from me. Does anybody know if a straight pipe will cause any problems Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 311 views
uscraptor51 said: [image] "Major Issues" can happen with any vehicle and brand. Need more data before such a broad statement can be made. Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 272 views
beachz said: Congratulations and welcome to the community! You will not be disappointed. From what I understand you can modify an order fairly easily until the VIN is published. If you decide ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 86 views
KlausVanWinkle said: We just took delivery of a certified preowned 2018 Raptor with 38,000 miles on it. The dealership just replaced the oil pan and did some transmission work. I'm new to Raptors. ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 109 views
ChrisMcP05 said: So, I have a 2020 raptor with cobb stage 2 setup (Intercooler, intake, tune, tcm). How reliable have others found their raptor to be when tuned? Any major issues or common issues ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 95 views
MKD said: [image] I bought one earlier this year. Tan on performance blue. I got it so my dog has at least some shade protection in the bed when I go out. It does a very good job with rain/water ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter