New A.D.D. Race Series Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet I've been waiting for you guys to finally come out with this rear bumper! Now I just gotta sell my stealth rear so I can order this one :signs6:

Reaction score
Well my mind is now made up. is pricing available for the front bumper? I love the look!!

PM Sent- Micah

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Sweet I've been waiting for you guys to finally come out with this rear bumper! Now I just gotta sell my stealth rear so I can order this one :signs6:

Lets do it man. This thing is gonna look sick on your truck. - Micah

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Those are awesome! When I get my raptor, I'll be ordering!

PM Sent, - Micah

OP
OP
A

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have any shots that are straight on from the side? Especially of the front bumper.

Email us at [email protected] and we will send you pictures of any angle you would like.

Thank you,
Jared

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Wow great bumper, fits the Raptor well!

Thank you. This truck has your Header Back Loud Exhaust on it.. We love it.. Awesome power and sounds mean!