New 2020 SCREW in ND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cory84

Reaction score
Last weekend I traded in my 2017 Raptor on a new 2020 SCREW, with 802A, carbon, and Recaro seats. My wife and I went down to the dealer to see what the live valve suspension and upgraded turbos were all about, and needless to say, we were impressed!

It's getting a spray in bedlinder and fender wells sprayed tomorrow,hopefully my Adams order will be here by this weekend.

2020 Raptor.jpeg

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What else did you like about the 20's over your 17'?

OP
OP
C

Cory84

Reaction score
Thanks 911, I only had the 17 for a couple months, but I like everything about the 20 better. It seems to have much and smoother more low end power than the 17. There is no more floating or boat feeling when cruising around town. I haven't had it on gravel roads or offroad yet, so I can't compare there, but that will change in a couple weeks. The sync system looks and works better/faster. The Recaro seats are hold you in place much tighter, but have a firmer feel than my old truck. The nice part about the Recaro package is it changes the trim around the vents/console shifter to a smoother and better looking plastic material. I loved the Lightning Blue on my old truck, but its hard to beat the contrast with the Oxford White and the graphics.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks 911, I only had the 17 for a couple months, but I like everything about the 20 better. It seems to have much and smoother more low end power than the 17. There is no more floating or boat feeling when cruising around town. I haven't had it on gravel roads or offroad yet, so I can't compare there, but that will change in a couple weeks. The sync system looks and works better/faster. The Recaro seats are hold you in place much tighter, but have a firmer feel than my old truck. The nice part about the Recaro package is it changes the trim around the vents/console shifter to a smoother and better looking plastic material. I loved the Lightning Blue on my old truck, but its hard to beat the contrast with the Oxford White and the graphics.

What are the differences between the stock Raptor seats and the Recaros? Do they still allow the heated/ventilated aspects?

OP
OP
C

Cory84

Reaction score
The Recaros are a factory option, they are a differently shaped seat with a type of suede insert. They do still have the heating and cooling built in.