New 2020 Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

percocet10mg

Reaction score
Awesome. Picked up 2020 truck same color last week. Build time was exactly 2 months. Congrats!!! I love mine. First truck, so have to get use to driving this tank. 38E2E30E-CF2F-4B95-AEC0-DDDA2BD7E333.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good Morning, afternoon and evening.

Long time listener, first time caller. My Raptor was in order since Nov 20. It just came in yesterday. Looking forward to all the knowledge and friendships that come from a great forum like this. Quick question... looked in the manual, I’m not slow, why isn’t my remote start working? Lock, then the other button 2x within three seconds of each other. It keeps saying request failed on the key fob.
Pics or I own a Prius ;)

View attachment 138672

View attachment 138673

Welcome aboard! Great looking truck. Recalling from memory, but check your options on the dash. I think you have to enable this. Worth a look if you haven’t got it working yet.

Enjoy the truck.

BigRick73

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. There are some very knowledgeable guys in this forum so I’m sure you will enjoy it almost as much as your truck ( not your truck is a lot better and fun). Enjoy!