New 2019 Magnetic Grey SCREW (Sacramento)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jinrsvl

Reaction score
New owner here in Sacramento. I traded out of a 2018 Mercedes AMG GLC63 of all things, and I think it's safe to say that you've heard THIS before... "BEST DECISION EVER!"

I love the roominess, and the ride, and the presence. And since I only averaged 14mpg in the AMG, I don't even mind that I'm only averaging 12.6mpg so far ;) At least the range between fill ups is double what I got out of the Mercedes!

I'm not normally big on modifying my vehicles, but I'm definitely interested in tonneau covers, bed extenders and mats and tie downs and nets and oh my! There's lots of fun stuff for these things. I just ordered a Peragon cover in black, and an underseat storage container, and a few other odds and ends. Is it odd that I'm simultaneously excited and scared about this new addition to the family?

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I'm usually pretty quiet, but I'll definitely be visiting the site quite often.

Cheers,
J

PS: IT FITS IN THE GARAGE! WOOOO!

IMG_5153.JPG

IMG_5190.JPG

IMG_5155.JPG

TxRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and congrats!! I went from the Prius to this so I know about big changes!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New owner here in Sacramento. I traded out of a 2018 Mercedes AMG GLC63 of all things, and I think it's safe to say that you've heard THIS before... "BEST DECISION EVER!"

I love the roominess, and the ride, and the presence. And since I only averaged 14mpg in the AMG, I don't even mind that I'm only averaging 12.6mpg so far ;) At least the range between fill ups is double what I got out of the Mercedes!

I'm not normally big on modifying my vehicles, but I'm definitely interested in tonneau covers, bed extenders and mats and tie downs and nets and oh my! There's lots of fun stuff for these things. I just ordered a Peragon cover in black, and an underseat storage container, and a few other odds and ends. Is it odd that I'm simultaneously excited and scared about this new addition to the family?

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I'm usually pretty quiet, but I'll definitely be visiting the site quite often.

Cheers,
J

PS: IT FITS IN THE GARAGE! WOOOO!

View attachment 126040

View attachment 126041

View attachment 126042

LOL...Looks like my garage...bought my Raptor before checking to see if it fit....didnt matter,was buying anyway....but by hook or crook I was going to make it fit...and 1 weekend of cleaning up,,bingo...it fits with enough space to halfway open the drivers door so I can get out and not hit my Corvette.....if I pull in with a passenger,well...they will have to spend the night in the garage... :)
I say Ford needs to make a remote backup assist so you can back it up from outside...like a drone....;)
NICE TRUCK...and yes...was BEST decision I ever made...

OP
OP
Jinrsvl

Jinrsvl

Reaction score
Haha
LOL...Looks like my garage...bought my Raptor before checking to see if it fit....didnt matter,was buying anyway....but by hook or crook I was going to make it fit...and 1 weekend of cleaning up,,bingo...it fits with enough space to halfway open the drivers door so I can get out and not hit my Corvette.....if I pull in with a passenger,well...they will have to spend the night in the garage... :)
I say Ford needs to make a remote backup assist so you can back it up from outside...like a drone....;)
NICE TRUCK...and yes...was BEST decision I ever made...

I knew someone would get a kick outa that tight fit pic! Yeah, a summon feature would be nice. I’m just glad it (technically) fits!

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
493E1BE2-A63B-4337-9F90-E523D7A22BB8.jpeg 4844560D-BFE0-4BB8-B969-CD8B5324B9B9.jpeg C654D2A1-A6A3-4B16-BB80-9F5101E88D21.jpeg Definitely love the Ford raptor lights. Put the Ford Performance sticker on last week and I’ve gotten all positives.
Decided to not go with the Raptor logo based on responses here LOL. The dealer through it in though and I’ve got it in a box in garage . Of course great choice on the color. Congrats