New 2018 Owner in Rochester NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else is seeing this but I was just offered 75500.00 for my 2020 Raptor 802A with 10K miles on it form a local ford dealer. This is crazy. I looked it up on Auto trader and the prices are crazy. I only paid 73500.00 for it.

Yeah...My 2018 sticker for $66k. I paid $64k 3 years and 40,*** miles ago. Was offered $69k to trade it in at an Audi dealership.

My wife won't let me :(

TheDuke416

Reaction score
It’s basically like a clear bra that you put on for rock chips (paint protective film)
You could wrap the whole truck if you wanted. It can get expensive but it’s certainly worth it. It also holds up very well you don’t get that fade look of those old clear bra
It’s a bonus at least for me if I was able to ****** one but I’m still a peasant waiting in the 60k ranges lol

2ndFord

Reaction score
Thank you. After I wrote my ignorant question I Googled it and found the answer. Yet I don't see how that was visible on the pics.

The truck appears to be "Magnetic", as is my '18. Have 40K on mine already so I don't think I'd get the outrageous dealer offer others are writing about. Besides, can't sell as there is nothing else I'd rather have.

Got rear-ended sitting a stop sign in the snow on 1/31/21. Offending Camry was totaled. Damage to my truck is hardly visible, yet came in at $4K. Shop is STILL waiting for parts from Ford. Inexplicable, maddening.