New 2018 Owner in Rochester NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDuke416

Reaction score
Wow that’s crazy sorry to hear but hopefully it will get fixed soon
Even an 18 with those miles is still pushing upper 60s
The PPF has come such a long way that you can hardly see it unless you were to find an edge that’s tucked under or gets damaged

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Nice looking I bet that was pricey!
Is it all ppf wrapped I may have seen it or one just like it but asking was like 75k new Webster ny
I am in Webster too. I see a gray raptor around a bit maybe you? I have a 19 in performance blue.

congrats OP!

TheDuke416

Reaction score
I am in Webster too. I see a gray raptor around a bit maybe you? I have a 19 in performance blue.

congrats OP!
Not me unfortunately YET lol
I have been looking for a while but I’m in no rush to “over pay”
There have been a few more around in the NY area as well I have been looking in PA
Hopefully soon enough I’ll find the right deal but it’s nice to meet other fellow New York raptor owners
Does the New York crowd ever to meet ups or drives?

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not me unfortunately YET lol
I have been looking for a while but I’m in no rush to “over pay”
There have been a few more around in the NY area as well I have been looking in PA
Hopefully soon enough I’ll find the right deal but it’s nice to meet other fellow New York raptor owners
Does the New York crowd ever to meet ups or drives?
Can’t say on meet ups. Not my thing. But hope you find the truck you want at a decent price.