New 2017 Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new 2017 Raptor owner. It has 65k miles. Obviously first on the list is a shock rebuild, but what would you recommend as other suspension upgrades that provide the most **** for your buck? Will be 70/30 on-road vs off-road.

Attachments

• DAB26CC0-A76C-4689-8AD1-2F0A8686A755.jpeg
    DAB26CC0-A76C-4689-8AD1-2F0A8686A755.jpeg
    271.4 KB · Views: 24

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Raptor. I would go with a set of deavers in the rear and a set of Geiser springs in the front, it should ride much better and level then.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
#BlackRaptorsMatter
#CoronaRaptornotsomuch

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Raptor. I would go with a set of deavers in the rear and a set of Geiser springs in the front, it should ride much better and level then.
Thanks for the reply! Thoughts on the eibach springs vs the geisers? I know one is progressive rate vs Constant Spring rate. Also, if I’m going to replace the rears, is there any kind of upside to going +3 vs +2 deavers?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! Thoughts on the eibach springs vs the geisers? I know one is progressive rate vs Constant Spring rate. Also, if I’m going to replace the rears, is there any kind of upside to going +3 vs +2 deavers?
For the rears , it all depends on the height and what you are going to be using the truck for. I went plus 3 because of towing a trailer and atv's in the box. I don't think there is much of a difference in the quality of the ride though.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
For the rears , it all depends on the height and what you are going to be using the truck for. I went plus 3 because of towing a trailer and atv's in the box. I don't think there is much of a difference in the quality of the ride though.
Gotch, I’ll probably go +3 in case I ever decide I wanna upgrade to 37s…I’ve heard geisers are a bit more off-road capable that the eibach…any experience with them?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotch, I’ll probably go +3 in case I ever decide I wanna upgrade to 37s…I’ve heard geisers are a bit more off-road capable that the eibach…any experience with them?
Nope, but lots of guys on here have, somebody should chime in here eventually.