New 2014 SE Arrived!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.... they just looked bigger than around stock size then.

Either way, mine goes into shop tomorrow for mid perch and Toyo M/Ts!! Looking forward to seeing it after! Also ordered a BakFlip VP last week I'm hoping comes in this week and I can put it on this weekend. On the fence with getting a bedrug and keep going back and forth with Corsa cat back and a few others. Prolly wait till I go to a raptor meet up and see what others did with exhaust before pulling the trigger on that. You tube sound clips don't sound the same as in person IMO.

I should have mine mid to late dec...don't forget about your VA brethren...would love to go out and sling some mud... Plus it would be nice to have someone to pull you out ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should say pull me out ...I'm not switching out to MT until my ATs are gone

OP
OP
VAFordGuy

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have mine mid to late dec...don't forget about your VA brethren...would love to go out and sling some mud... Plus it would be nice to have someone to pull you out ;-)

I should say pull me out ...I'm not switching out to MT until my ATs are gone

Nice! I look forward to seeing everybody's truck! I joined the FB page for our area... the guys on there seem fairly active and I believe all are also FRF members. I'm getting everything clay-bar tomorrow. (yes I already got it dirty) Also dealer is putting some paint protective on it. I"ll make sure to add some pictures of it with the mid perch and toyos.... also i'll take interior pictures because I know people had questions.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some interior pictures would be great. I am trying to figure out what is different on the SE interior other than the seat bolsters. The SE description talks about "Unique Console Top Finish Panel, Unique IP Center-Stack and Door Panel Accent Applique Finish" but the photos on the Ford.com gallery don't look any different for these items. I figured the brick red accents would also be in the same areas where there is blue on the Blue Interior Accent Package. IMO the less chrome/silver the better.

D

Deleted member 12951

Some interior pictures would be great. I am trying to figure out what is different on the SE interior other than the seat bolsters. The SE description talks about "Unique Console Top Finish Panel, Unique IP Center-Stack and Door Panel Accent Applique Finish" but the photos on the Ford.com gallery don't look any different for these items. I figured the brick red accents would also be in the same areas where there is blue on the Blue Interior Accent Package. IMO the less chrome/silver the better.

X2!!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
couple of posted int pics

Attachments

• 2014 Ruby Red Int Pic Back seat 3.jpg
    2014 Ruby Red Int Pic Back seat 3.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 2014 Ruby Red Int Pic 2.jpg